Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Swap

I recently participated in The Great Pumpkin Swap hosted by Allie. I was partnered with Athienna. Go visit her blog!! She is so nice! I have enjoyed getting to know her over the past few weeks.



My package arrived Monday which was perfect timing! Monday was my meeting with Deqlan's school principal and I really needed a pick me up :-)

Athienna was so kind to get me a post-it note pad (which is going directly in my bookbag!), a small notebook (going to be perfect for in my car), a pack of mini-pens (also going in the car), a $5 gift card to Panera (perfect for next week when Hayden has Lunch Bunch), a bag of trail mix (a flavor I haven't tried), and three new recipes to try!!

I didn't get my package off until Monday but it didn't have to travel too far so I am hoping that she received it yesterday or today at the latest. Thank you Athienna for being so generous!! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love a good swap! Looks like you got a fun package!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter