Saturday, November 17, 2012

All About Me

1. I was born on October 7, 1986
2. I have a brother who is 6 years older than me. We hated each other growing up but now we are very close. He has been married for almost 4 years to my wonderful sister-in-law Val. They have recently begun the adoption (well foster-to-adopt) process and we cannot wait to have a new family member!!
3. My husband was one of my husbands friends (they still are). That's how we met.
4. I started dating CJ when I was 17 and he was 27. The only person in my family that knew was my brother.
5. CJ asked my brother for permission to marry me (my parents didn't know yet).
6. My relationship with CJ moved very quickly. We started dating in March, were engaged in June, we got pregnant in July, and married in November.
7. CJ told my parents about us and my pregnancy all by himself (talk about brave)!
8. We got married a week after telling my parents about our relationship.
9. They totally like him more than they like me now!
10. I've always been interested in sports medicine. I think it's because I have grown up in and around sports. I'm still considering doing something with sports medicine.
11. My birthday and Deqlan's birthday's are exactly 6 months apart. So we each turn a half year older on the others birthday :-)
12. Both boys were born by C-Section.
13. The number 7 is important to me. My bday is 10/7, Deq's is 4/7, & Hayd's is 8/21 (divisible by 7).
14. I have been bowling since I was 2 1/2 years old. CJ bowls and so do both of the boys. My parents & brother bowl as well.
15. My brother played baseball basically my entire life. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates after his Freshman year in College but decided not to sign and stay in school. He then blew his elbow out pitching and rehabbed too quickly and blew it out again ending his career.
16. He grew up playing with and against Josh Hamilton. Which means I grew up with Josh and love watching him play ball and his story is amazing. He is a true inspiration to me!
17. You know the show Lizard Lick Towing?? Yeah I grew up less than a mile from there. I promise we are not all country-bumpkins!!
18. Deqlan is way smarter than I ever could have imagined any child of mine could be. He is in 2nd grade reading and comprehending on a 5th grade level. I'm proud to say he has had the best 3 days back at his old school. I'm so happy that we made this decision to transfer him back. It's been so long since I've seen him this happy!!
19. I am ready for summer! Deq does swim team (Hayd will this year as well) and I miss my swim team moms! We have joked that Lifetime needs to do a reality show about us during swim meets and practices because it can get CRAZY with us Wave mommas!!
20. My goal is to be done with college by the time Deqlan starts middle school. Which is going to happen way sooner than I want and will be a hard goal to meet if I don't figure out what I want to do with my life!!!

Anything else you want to know?? Just leave questions in the comments below!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter