Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

8 years ago today I made the best decision of my life when I went down to the courthouse and said "I do" to my best friend. CJ and I don't normally do gifts for our anniversary but we'll go out to a nice dinner and a movie. This year we will be buying a new tv for our bedroom since ours is way to small and on the way out the door. We were originally hoping that tomorrow's doctors appointment was going to bring us wonderful news but with the events of this week we both know that is more than likely not going to happen. Trying to not stress about it though. It is what it is and at this point there is nothing I can do to change that. There is a reason we are going through this. I am very thankful for the friends that have stuck by us through this!

Last night was my last biology lab!!!! We have our last lab practical next Wednesday and then the lab portion will be complete! I cannot believe how fast this semester went by!!! If I do well enough on my written Spanish exam I won't even have to do my oral interview :-) That would be wonderful!!! Our written exam counts for 20% of our grade so I need to do WELL!!!

I think I'm going to take another week off from bowling tonight. It's still pretty sore and I'm not sure if it's still from the injection or if that just didn't work (doctors appointment next Friday). Plus, I could use the time to get some homework for my online classes done. I need to pull my Psychology grade up to a C to keep my financial aid next semester.

**Edited** CLASS WAS CANCELLED TODAY :-)I'll be at home all day now (instead of hardly at all) and hope to find some more new blog friends :-)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!

    Also, hi! :) I'm a new follower from Blog Hop :)

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and congrats! It's always fun when class is cancelled isn't it? Hope you feel better and can relax soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you!!! (And yay for class being cancelled...I used to love those days!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by the blog hop! I can't wait to read more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter