Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stressed

I have 7 days of classes left before exams-technically 8 but I'm not going to class Friday since we'll be at Duke all afternoon and then gone all weekend for Deqlan to bowl in a tournament. I have so much stuff to get done for school!!! I typed out everything I know I have left to get done for all 4 of my classes. I have no clue when I'm going to get it all done. I have class this morning and lab tonight. I hope it's a short lab so I'm home at a reasonable time tonight. I really got sick at the worst possible time.

So one of my goals this week was to not stress about CJ's appointment at the end of the week. I have already failed miserably at that given what happened Monday morning. This morning he went to get out of bed and completely fell on the floor. He couldn't feel his legs at all. I'm so tired of all of this stuff happening and just want him to be back to normal. Which I know the chances of that happening are slim but I can hope right?

I am not sure my house will actually get decorated for Christmas this year. All of the decorations are in the attic. With my knee I can't do the stairs to get up there (nor am I strong enough to carry it all down anyways) and now with CJ's issues he can't really do it. Of course if he had done it last week when I asked it wouldn't be an issue!!

I have some family coming into town next weekend. I am so excited to see them!! They were here in March and May together. They typically try to come once a year but my grandfather had a stroke in May so all of my aunts and uncles were here for a week. It was crazy!!! That was the first time my dad and all of his siblings were all together for the first time in 10 years. Needless to say we had lots of family in town all summer. But I am ready to see some family again!!

Tomorrow is mine & CJ's 8th wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for that long already. I know when we got married not many people thought we would last. There is a 9 1/2 year age difference between us and I was pregnant. I dare say we have defied all of the odds especially with everything we have been through in the last two years with his health.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy early anniversary! There is an 8 year difference between me and hubby, so I understand about skeptics! Hate to suggest it, but could some family help with the decorations? It may be the beginning of a new tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter