Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pain

As if I wasn't still in a butt load of pain from my knee injection last week I am currently dealing with a ton of pain from my filling today. It took two nova-cane shots to even numb me and then it was almost 3 hours before it even started to wear off. Did I mention that I didn't eat this morning before my appointment?? So the first thing I ate today was about 4:00...My jaw is really sore for some reason...hopefully it'll go away tonight so I can enjoy all of our yummy snacks tomorrow before dinner :-) I will say I enjoy our appetizers more than I enjoy dinner (I'm just not a big turkey fan!)

Hayden has pink eye...I discovered that this morning...it took forever to get his prescription filled because the doctors office was sending it electronically and the pharmacy never received it. We finally got home about 3:15 this afternoon (we left at 10). It wasn't like we had a ton of stuff to do. We were done at the dentist about 1 and I took the boys to eat...I ended up picking up a few more Christmas presents while we waited.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for this year :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter