Friday, November 16, 2012

Lip Balm Swap & Recovery

A few weeks ago I heard about a lip balm swap & decided to participate. I think it's safe to say I enjoy swaps :-) I was paired up with Nichole. I found out she lives in a city that I frequent often...I should find out some of the good places to eat for our trip this year. Anyways she got me a Burt's Bee's lip balm set...4 of them and a holder! I just tried out a Burt's Bee's for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it so these will definitely get lot's of use!


So I had my PRP injection yesterday. The nurse told me last week that I'd be back to normal the next day. The doctor told me to take it easy for 3 weeks. I'm confused how is that back to normal? In any event I am really sore today and needed crutches to walk to class...of course the set we have we're too tall even on the lowest setting so I limped my way to class and around target today (so much for taking it easy). My neighbor let me borrow her son's set so I have those for when I need them. I haven't decided if I'll take the boys bowling in the morning or if I'll just let my parents take them. I took a nice 3 hour nap this afternoon! I'm sitting in bed with my knee propped up...I probably need to ice it again at least one more time tonight then maybe the throbbing will stop. I can only take tylenol and it just doesn't work for me!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter