Friday, November 23, 2012

Sick

I am sick yet again...I just got rid of this stupid head cold a few days ago and I have it again. I started feeling bad last night after dinner and hardly slept last night. I have been in bed all day today! I cannot be sick right now-we have two weeks of classes yet which equals an in-class composition in Spanish, a Spanish test, a take-home test in Biology, lab practical in Biology, final project in Biology, review questions for health, study guide for health, a discussion board for psychology, and finals for each of those classes (2 in Spanish). Needless to say the next 2 weeks are going to be jammed full of stuff!!

I am thankful I have nothing to do tomorrow!! I will be resting at my parents house all day!!

Have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am new to this, and I saw your blog, but I have been sick too! And even had to miss class! It seems like everyone is sick!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter