Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend

We had a fairly low-key weekend.  Saturday night we went out to dinner with my parents, brother, sister-in-law and some of their friends to celebrate my brother's birthday.  He turned 32 on Thursday.  This week we gear up for both my birthday and my dad's birthday (me on Sunday the 7th and Dad on Saturday the 13th).  I look forward to my cake every year (carrot cake the same as every year since my first birthday-homemade not store bought) but I am finally at the point where I can do without getting older :-) but I guess it's time to hit that part of life. 

Yesterday I caught up on some laundry and picked up around the house.  Did a little bit of homework and studying (not near as much as I should have).  But I figure since I didn't feel well it was ok.  I do have another Biology test tonight that I need to do well on (since I'm currently failing the class courtesy of my 46 on the first test).  Thankfully the professor seem to take some of our complaints to heart and told us things we needed to know from one of the chapters-of course that still leaves two full chapters that we don't know what will be on the test.  I plan on studying the afternoon away when I get home from class this afternoon.

Fall Break starts after my Wednesday morning class (technically we are supposed to have Lab Wed. night but the schedule got messed up and there isn't actually one scheduled).  We have three baseball games this week (2 regular and one makeup) plus bowling Thursday night.  I can't wait to sleep in a little bit.  I don't plan on getting up at 5am Thurs/Fri since Hayden will be the only one at school.  Deq goes back Monday and I still don't plan on getting up at 5am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter