Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Swap Reveal!!

I got paired up with Jess from Pretty Physicist for The Fall Swap that Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup hosted.  She sent me the cutest infinity scarf from Old Navy-with Red & Black for my Carolina Hurricanes. A cute little apple notebook with matching to-do list (I've already started writing blog ideas in the notebook.  Some cute black and white notecards which will come in handy I'm sure.  And some candy corn that my boys devoured before the end of the day (they appreciated the candy!!).  I'm so glad I participated in the swap and got to meet Jess.  Keep her in your thoughts as she heads in for surgery today! I'm also linking up with Chelsea @ Yours Truly for the Return the Favor Blog Hop :-)

4 comments:

  1. wow love all the stuff you got- that scarf from old navy is super cute!! so happy i participated too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scarf!! I bet it looks so great on. It's so fun seeing what everyone got in this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf is to die for!! Love the notepad too! I always have those around the house for grocery lists and blog ideas haha.
    Your partner was so sweet!

    Found you from the link-up! I hope you check-out my blog & awesome loot from Ashley!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter