Friday, October 19, 2012

Long Week

I am so glad it's FRIDAY!! No class for me today :-) Didn't get to sleep in though :( We have to be at Deq's school early for a conference this morning & then I get to spend the day with my mom.  I'm looking forward to it.  It's been a long week!

Taking night classes has seriously taken a toll on me.  I underestimated how exhausting it would be to drive back & forth to school twice a day two times a week-when it's a 30 minute drive.  I feel like I live in my car right now! On Mondays & Wednesdays I am in my car for about 3 hours (when I have to do both pick up and drop off for Deqlan).  CJ has been off the last two Wednesdays so I make him do pick up but still.  I can't wait for this semester to be over so I don't spend so much time in my car!!

Speaking of the semester being over-we register for classes the beginning of November and they don't even have the schedule up yet.  How am I supposed to start planning and talk to an adviser (which advisement starts Monday) when I can't look at what classes I can take.  I probably need to take my other English class but I really don't feel like having to write a ton of papers :-) I'm going to put that off as long as I can.  I know I want to take the next Spanish class but it will all depend on when it is offered.  I don't think any of the times they offered it last Spring would work for me.

In any event.  I need to finish getting ready before I get the boys up and ready for school.

There will be some changes coming to the blog in the next week or so and I can't wait :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter