Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good day

I found another swap to be a part of.  This morning has started out well.  I actually got up on time (well 30 minutes late but that was CJ's fault this morning since he was just getting up).  And since I was up on time I had time to do my hair and makeup and then my professor just e-mailed us and said class was cancelled :-) I wish class was cancelled tomorrow but beggars can't be choosers :-) I'm excited to have a few hours to myself this morning to get some things done around the house and to get my homework done.  I have a paper due next Friday I need to start and I need to try to get some work done in Psychology to pull that grade up.

My appointment with my orthopedic surgeon is Tuesday.  I'm nervous because I have a feeling it will be the same conversation as last year-loose weight and it will go away.  Well guess what I'm down 30 pounds since last October and have seen no improvement.  I hope he doesn't suggest more physical therapy-I did 3 months worth 3 times a week last year-there are not enough hours in the day for me to go to physical therapy.

I really want an iPad...still haven't made a decision as to what to do.  And I need to decide if I'm going to keep my kindle fire for the kids or sell it and put the money towards the iPad.  One thing is for sure-the kids will not be playing on the iPad :-) Of course we said that when we got our iPhones last year and CJ lets BOTH of them play on his all the time & I let Hayd watch Mickey on YouTube on mine.  We're such suckers.

I need to go make a plan for the day since I can get some stuff done!!! Have a great day!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter