Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Who Are You??

I saw this on a couple of different blogs yesterday and decided to join in the fun.  Hopefully this will help me gain a few more friends out here in the blog world :-)


Who are you?  

Do you blog, too? Leave me your link!  I want to follow you!

Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog?

How long have you been reading?

What keeps you coming back to my blog?
 
What would you like to see me blog about more?

What is something we have in common?

Tell me a fun fact about yourself!


AND GO!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Jess, the Pretty Physicist. I blog at http://www.prettyphysicist.com. I found you because we were paired up together for a swap (and you should be getting your package today!) I've been reading for a couple weeks. I keep coming back because you're honest and real. I'd like to see you blog more about your favorite things. I LOVE reading posts like that - it always gives me new ideas of things to try! We both like hockey, even though we don't like the same team. Fun fact about me? I can't tie my shoes correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter