Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social :-)
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count) 
My iphone, my Erin Condren life planner, my wallet,  my BOYS, & my crystal light :-)

2. All time favorite book? Why?
The Shopaholic Series from Sophie Kinsella.  I love series and I read this whole series while pregnant with my youngest.  It helped keep my mind off of some things that were going on at the time.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
Hit 45 pounds in weight loss!! I started last October and my goal is to be at 30 pounds at the one year mark (middle of October).
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
My senior year of high school.  I would try to enjoy each and every moment with my girlfriends.  I miss them so much and didn't get to enjoy my senior year as much as I should have because of BOYS!
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I got pregnant at 17 and no it wasn't planned.  Stop acting like it's the end of the world.  I don't know where I would be without him in my life.  He definitely saved me from the downward spiral I had started down.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with your answer to number 5. the same happend with a friend of mine and people still give her a weird look. it happens. move on! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter