Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's OK

Its Ok Thursdays
  • to be annoyed that my husband never came to bed last night.  Last he said was "I'm going to get a drink do you need anything?" I responded with no can't promise I'll be awake when you come back up "can I change the channel" and I woke up at 4:45 this morning to the tv on the channel I fell asleep too with my husband LOCKED in the bonus room...wtf
  • to be thankful that Wednesday night labs are short nights (like an hour instead of 3!!)
  • to not want to go bowl tonight...my heart just isn't in it right now
  • to be dreading Spanish this morning (I really want to stay home but we have a test on Monday so I need to go!!)
  • to wish tomorrow never comes.  One year ago tomorrow my aunt passed away from complications due to brain surgery.  Her surgery was in July and she had swelling on the brain causing two strokes and multiple seizures.  Her body just couldn't fight it.
  • to not want to come home after class because that means I have to help finish cleaning out the garage (which was horrible now that I see all of the trash CJ found!)

1 comment:

  1. That stinks that your husband was in the guest room. :( That would make me annoyed too!

    I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter