Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life

I love having family around, but usually it's my family thats around.  So to have my husband's family around right now is sort of driving me crazy.  We ended up having everyone over for dinner last night, we just ordered pizza.  But considering we didn't get home from D's game until 7:45 it was 8:45 before dinner was actually here and the boys are usually in bed by 8:30.  I have no clue what the plan for today is.  The boys both have school, Hayd gets out at 12.  I have class this morning from 10-10:50 and I'm not going to my lab tonight.  Hopefully we can get out to do something entertaining today but not too expensive (dinner was $55 last night!!)

On a different note, I signed up for Birchbox & MyGlam.  My first Birchbox is on the way and I'm so excited!! MyGlam should ship next month :-) Can't wait to try out some new products!!!!

I have to get the boys out the door and to school so we are all on time...Have a great day!! 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter