Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday

All I want to do is crawl back into bed and go to sleep!! I didn't get up til 6 (an hour after I was supposed to), it's raining, and my oldest is already driving me crazy!! I really don't want to go to Biology tonight but I must...I skipped my lab Wednesday night to spend time with CJ's family so I don't need to miss anymore classes unless ABSOLUTELY necessary!!

CJ is still on vacation this week which means we will hopefully be getting the garage cleaned out and attic organized.  Both desperately need to be done.  I want to be able to find all of our Christmas decorations this year.  Plus all of the boys old clothes are up there in containers and now that Hayden is getting bigger it's time to find some fall clothes for him up there!

Hayden came down with a nasty cold this weekend.  Welcome back to school.  I just tried to wake him up to get ready for the day and he refused.  At least CJ's home so I don't have to miss class this morning (we have a quiz and she doesn't let you make them up).  Hopefully letting Hayden stay home and rest will help him feel better so he can get back to school tomorrow.  He only went to preschool 2 days a week last year.  He's going all 5 days this year, since I have a Monday-Friday morning class.  He seems to be loving it so far but he is definitely tired!!

We had a nice relaxing weekend.  They don't happen too often for us.  We took the boys to league Saturday morning and then spent the afternoon at my parents house.  Yesterday we got some laundry and prep work done for the week and relaxed before CJ bowled last night.  Deqlan was supposed to have baseball practice yesterday afternoon but it got rained out.  Thankful for the rain my dad planted some bushes Saturday so I didn't have to go out and water anything :-)

I hope everyone has a great day! I'm off to take Deqlan to school and head to class myself!!

Megan

Follow me on twitter @megm0509

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter