Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pay it Forward!

Here are the details: The first 5 people to comment with their email (and blog address if you have one) will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a suprise gift from me! There will likely be no warning, it will happen when the mood strikes me. We also deserve a little something special every now and then and I would love to hook ya up! :)

The catch? All 5 of you ladies who comment below must make the same offer on your Blog (or Facebook status if you don't have a blog).

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi there - new follower form the blog hop. Love your blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New from the blog hop! I think this is a great idea! Surprise gifts for someone that isn't expecting one!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter