Tuesday, January 1, 2013

At home

CJ is back at work today and we are home by ourselves with no help :-( I've been having a hard time during the late afternoons staying awake which has made sleeping at night a little more difficult. I woke up this morning not feeling well at all and then had to go downstairs to make a drink because CJ put my crystal light in the freezer last night and forgot about it! I am hoping the day gets better. Deqlan goes back to school tomorrow & Hayden is supposed to as well but I'm not sure if I'll be able to drive Hayden all the way to school (about 15 mins from the house) Deqlan's school is right down the street so I'm not worried about that.

I ordered my textbooks Saturday and they arrived yesterday...talk about fast shipping! Classes start Monday and I am ready to have some work to do! It will definitely be a change only having 2 classes this semester. But I am determined to make A's in both of my classes and be better organized.

Monday is my post-op appointment. Hopefully I'll get these stitches removed because they are driving me crazy! Wednesday is CJ's blood patch which equals a long day for us. We don't have to be at the hospital until 1:30 but it's an hour away. We will be lucky to leave the hospital by 5 that afternoon.

I hope you are having a wonderful New Year's Day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter