Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday done

Well the first day of our incredibly long weekend is done. Deq only had to bowl three games today but I feel like we were in the bowling center FOREVER!! I dread tomorrow since he has to bowl 6 games.

Yesterday's doctors appointment went much better than we expected. We need to get an appointment with the neuroradiologist to get CJ scheduled for another blood patch (hopefully I can get that scheduled next week for January) and then we will follow up with the oncologist again in May. Thank you for all of your thoughts & prayers! They are greatly appreciated!!

I am slowly making progress off of my assignment list of all the work that needs to get done before the end of the week. I have a large assignment due in my online health class Friday at 8 but I need it done before then since I have a doctors appointment Friday afternoon and family in town as well.

I probably won't be around much until finals are over. My online exams post on the 5th (I think) both have to be done by the 10th with all other work submitted. Even though exam week doesn't officially start until the 10th. I can't wait to get them out of the way! 6 exams this semester for my four classes (2 in Spanish, 2 in Biology, and then one each in my online classes). I just need to make it through and pull up my pyschology grade to a c so I have financial aid next semester. Almost done with my first semester as a full-time student :-)

Have a great Sunday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter