Monday, April 1, 2013

Slacker

Deqlan's birthday is SUNDAY!! He wants a sleepover Friday night and I JUST sent out the e-mails a little while ago. Oh and a cake...I'm just getting to that too. I've been so busy trying to get things ready for my trip that I just kept pushing back all of the birthday details. And of course he is on Spring Break this week and I haven't bought him ONE thing yet!! Guess I'll be going out Wednesday night when CJ gets home to do that shopping!

Friday my mom and I went out shopping for our cocktail dresses. It took forever to find a dress for me and now I'm pretty sure I am returning it! I have a dress I am pretty sure will work as long as I can find some shoes to go with it that are dressy enough with little to no heel. My knees can't handle heels at all. Other than shoes I think I have everything I need for my trip. Next week I'll be getting my hair colored, eyebrows done, & a pedicure (possibly a manicure as well).

I had another appointment with the surgeon today. I was completely expecting to be cleared since it's been 13 weeks and he told me 12 weeks at my consultation. Ha! He wants me to wait another 3 months before I start bowling. Which is just not going to happen since I leave for Reno in 5 1/2 weeks. It is completely frustrating to go from 3 months to 6 months with no reasoning whatsoever. I will be bowling this week. Definitely taking it easy but I have to get some practice out on the lanes asap.

Spring break is here for the boys! We will be getting some cleaning done in preparation for Deqlan's sleepover Friday night and hopefully get a fun lunch outing in. We love going to Kanki (Japanese Hibachi) and for just me and the boys if we can go for lunch and save quite a bit of money that's even better!

Have a great Monday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter